Saturday, April 21, 2012

Vibrant Heart’s Vibrant Heart


Latest posting for the Health Activist Writing Month Challenge by WEGO http://blog.wegohealth.com

Prompt #20: Health Madlib Poem. Go to : http://languageisavirus.com/cgi-bin/madlibs.pl and fill in the parts of speech and the site will generate a poem for you. Feel free to post the Madlib or edit it to make it better. 


Vibrant Heart’s Vibrant Heart

I contribute my life’s groundwork and all the strength that solitude brings; 
In memories, I sail my life again. 
(I laugh. I remember you up inside my love.) 

Caring goes generating outward in light and peace, 
My proud ability fosters new life: 
I enliven my mind and all the body honors spirit. 

I connected, and you respected me into my cells 
Our delight me empowered, uplifted me quite healthy. 
(I laugh. I remember you up inside my love.) 

I celebrate that you do just as you say, 
Your respect me empowered, uplifted me quite healthy. 
I surround my mind and all the body honors spirit. 

I empower from age, while home's connections support: 
I create pride through autonomy's life: 
I surround my mind and all my body honors spirit. 

(I laugh. I remember you up inside my love.) 


- Holly Whiteside & Sylvia Plath

1 comment:

Devante Rylee said...

Heart is very important for all, it is also helping than living your body, it is stop than human is dead. heart is also you mind and body feeling know and cannot after create communication. they are very good post sharing about heart.

Fibromyalgia